Part Time Teaching Assistant Vacancy (deadline extended until 5pm 28th September 2022)
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our dedicated team.
We would like to appoint a part-time Teaching Assistant (3-4 days per week on a temporary contract until July 2023). Starting November 2022 but this is negotiable.
The successful candidate will be well supported by colleagues, leaders and governors. We can offer:
- An engaging child centred curriculum, based on a creative and kinaesthetic approach
- A dynamic working environment with enthusiastic, skilled colleagues
- Supportive parents and excellent links with the school community
- Motivated children who enjoy learning and are proud of their school
- Good professional development opportunities within school
- Bespoke training where required
We look forward to receiving applications from people who:
- Ideally have experience with working with children within the primary setting
- Have strong English and maths skills
- Enjoy working with young children, have a passion and enthusiasm for creating meaningful learning which is effective and fun
- Are willing to work with a wide range of colleagues and make a positive contribution to the whole school community and beyond
- Are patient, kind and considerate
- Are prepared to go the extra mile
- Have an openness which demonstrates confidence and a willingness to be part of our vision for the future
- Are flexible and can adapt to unexpected situations that arise
Please see the recruitment pack below for more information and how to apply.