Our school catering provider is Caterlink, please see below for further information:
Our nutritious and varied school lunches are provided by Caterlink.
Your child(ren) may eligible for a free school meal?
- Universal Credit (where your monthly earned income is not more than £660)
- Income Support
- income-based Job Seeker's Allowance
- income-based Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
Your child is also entitled to free school lunches if you get:
- Child Tax Credit, but not Working Tax Credit, and your income is less than £17,005
- both Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit and have an income of up to £7,920
To apply for free School meals, please contact the school office.
In addition, all children in Reception, Year 1 & Year 2 are entitled to a free school meal through the universal infant free school meal initiative (UIFSM) this government funded programme is aimed at improving academic attainment for infant children
For all other children, the cost of a school lunch is priced at £2.40.
School lunches are ordered in advance using Parentpay.