Our school catering provider is Caterlink, please see below for further information:
Our nutritious and varied school lunches are provided by Caterlink.
Your child(ren) may eligible for a free school meal?
Free school meals are offered to children whose parents receive:
- Income Support
- Income based Employment & Support Allowance
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit provided your annual income as assessed by the Inland Revenue does not exceed £16,190 and provided that Working Tax Credit is not included.
To apply for free School meals, please contact the school office.
In addition, all children in Reception, Year 1 & Year 2 are entitled to a free school meal through the universal infant free school meal initiative (UIFSM) this government funded programme is aimed at improving academic attainment for infant children
For all other children, the cost of a school lunch is priced at £2.40.
School lunches are ordered in advance using Parentpay.